Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Some Pictures to share

Not much happened yesterday when we got home. John, Blay, and myself went outside in an attempt to get the rest of the leaves to the woods before the rain came today. John made a big pile for Blay and myself to start moving but we didn't get a lot moved. Blay was hungry and our neighbor doing target practice with his gun scared Blay. He's usually not scared but he was in an unusual mood last night.

This morning, I think he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I may have too but my feet hit the ground on the usual side today. I don't know why but I feel crabby. Maybe it's because I am back at work with yet another week of not much to do. The project I was working on was finished for me while I was gone. So now, I'm just doing a little of this and a little of that for others in the office.

OH how I wish I could do that while at home! Cleaning my house is my top priority right now. I have so much to do and very, very little time to do it in.

Anyways, below are some pictures of the cruise from last week. If you would like to see more, just let me know. I'll send you the link to them. Enjoy!



St. Thomas from our ship



Crystal blue waters of St. Maarten



Our vehicle for our self 'shore excursion' in St. Maarten



Lighthouse in Nassau, Bahamas

1 comment:

Jill...Dale, Addie & Lilah said...

I think I have an identical picture of St. Thomas! So beautiful there! Glad to see that you had a good time!

Does Blay like to play in the leaves as you rake them? I wish we had more trees! I wanted to rake up the ones from our fig tree...but it won't stop raining! Ugh!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers