Wednesday, November 4, 2009

And the results are in

The results of my ultrasound show I have some 'sludge' in my gallbladder. It is actually called biliary sludge. The funny thing is that the things that cause it I have not done or am currently in a state of. It can go away and/or cause more problems, including gallstones. I now have to await for my doctor to return to the office tomorrow so he can look over everything and decide what course of action, if any, I need to do. Yet another waiting game.

Blay was a perfect angel for me yesterday. He slept until 715 and ate his breakfast like a charm. No fighting over putting on his school clothes or brushing his teeth. I then dropped him off at school with ease. He was also a perfect angel for me when I picked him up.

We went outside when we got home since it gets dark earlier now. He played with Kai and in the dirt with his backhoes. He would spend all day there if I would let him. I finally talked him into going inside to eat dinner. He wanted pancakes and I told him no since he had them for breakfast, so we compromised. He got two waffles and an egg. He also ate some of the eggs off of my egg sandwich I made myself. Why were we eating like this? John was out of town and I didn't want to 'cook' for just the two of us. And, because eating the waffles made him happy.

I was truely amazed at how good he was for me yesterday, and even this morning when I had to do it all over again by myself. I did have to wake him up at 645 but he was already half awake because he had been coughing some.

Yes, the cold is still ever present in the little guy. Mine seems to be doing better. I only hope he will be as coooperative today after school as he was yesterday, at least until we get finished with dinner and off to church.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers