Blay woke up about 3 am coughing. In trying to get his cough medicine poured, the cat was also locked up in some room somewhere and I could not find her. After I got Blay to take his medicine and laid him back down, I went to check the play room for the cat. When shutting the door, I noticed something moving out by the house. I walked over to the corner of the room between the windows and saw two does grazing in the yard. They were illuminated by the moon light. I could of watched them for a while but I had to find the cat.
By this time, she had gotten John out of bed because she was meowing so much. I found her, in the foyer closet. One of the places I had aleady looked! She came out and ran straight to 'her' room. I think she went in there when I was hanging my coat up last night.
Anyways, not much to report. Just continued prayers for Blay and myself to get better!




1 comment:
I'm so sorry you're sick now too! Seems like none of us can stay well lately:-(
Post a Comment