Monday, November 2, 2009

Wrap Up

There wasn't much to write about on Thursday or Friday, just the usual daily rushing of work, church, and home life.

Friday night, John and I had a date night of sorts. We had a Sunday School function of a Progressive Dinner. It was use and 9 other couples. We had a fun and interesting time, especially at the house were we had our main course. Rather intersting to say the least. You can check out the pictures on my FB page.

Blay was picked up at school on Friday by his Yanna and two cousins, Ashton and Gabbie. He spent the night with them and had a good time. Unfortunately, his cold returned that night and is still hanging around. So, we are back on the Zyrtec and Benedryl routine with cough meds as needed. The crazy weather just needs to make up its mind!

Saturday morning, Blay came home and had a rough day. He took a good nap but the cold was making him ill and clingy. After his nap, we headed to Mamaw & Papaw's house to join the rest of the family for some Halloween fun! Blay was rather ill there as well but calmed down some after he ate a little and got adjusted to all the people and all the costumes.

Here are some picture of the kids in their costumes. I forgot to get a pic of Dad & Yo, who were dressed as vampires because they went to a costume wedding before dinner.



Blay as the Korean boy



Blay with Ashton & Gabbie

Blay was cute when trick or treating. He would go up to the homes and when I would say "What do you say?" he would say "Please" instead of "Trick or Treat". I don't guess that is too much of a bad thing. Because then he would precede to tell them "Thank You" after he got his candy or picked out his candy. After each house, he would say "I had fun Mommy". I am glad for that. Here are some pictures of him walking with his pumpkin of candy and checking out his candy.





On Sunday, Blay and I went to church and then went to dad's house to see the progress and so Blay could see his Papaw and Yanna. He also saw daddy and rode lift dad has at the house to help him paint the outside. Blay thought that it was just the coolest thing and wanted to stay in it. I held him the whole time in it because we were really high. I didn't want to risk my little dare devil falling while in the process of checking everything out.





As you can tell, he wasn't scared at all!

Well, we're off to start another week and so far, it hasn't been too great! Let's hope it just gets better! Also, in addition to praying for Blay and his cold, pray for my ultrasound tomorrow!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers