Yesterday, I learned he could not only sing Happy Birthday but Ring Around the Rosies while holding my hands and going in circles and falling down!
This morning, on the way to school, I got him to sing both of those for his daddy and then we worked on Jesus Loves Me! He is getting so big. I think I missed a year of life in just 7 days!
Needless to say, he missed me so much, I think he thinks I am going to leave him again. I have been having to lay down with him until he goes to sleep when I didn't have to do that before I left. Even this morning he was looking for me until he heard my shoes on the floor and yelled "Mommy here"! Poor soul, I don't think I'll be going anywhere without him for a while.
More updates and pics on trip later!
Favorite Book? Well, up until now, it was the Notebook and Wedding by Nicholas Sparks. Then I started reading Love & Respect my Emerson Eggerichs! It is such a great book on making bad marriages good and good marriages great! And it is Christian based directly out of the Bible. I never knew how men, including my husband, would act or want to really be treated until this book! How it and God has opened my eyes! Here is a link to the book on Amazon if you would like to review or purchase it.
http://www.amazon.com/Love-Respect-Desires-Desperately-Needs/dp/1591451876/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1258463469&sr=8-1






2 comments:
I love Nicholas Sparks books as well, I haven't heard of your new favorite though. Happy hopping!
So, here is mine. When I was a little girl my father would sit on the couch with me in his lap and read two books to me, one was Where the Wild Things Are. Between these two books I learned how to read and how to face life. Between these pages and my dad's voice is my childhood.
The other book that was read to me and brings back memories is The Frog and the Toad. This book also keeps my mind and memories alive.
Post a Comment