Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another Tooth

That's right! Finally, after months of gnawing and a couple weeks of on and off again fussing, Blay finally had a 2 year molar break through!!! This may be the cause of his unusual fussiness yesterday morning and his turndown of blueberry pancakes. His favorite meal of all time!

We didn't do much last night because he was still fussy with the tooth coming in. It has barely broken through. Just enough to feel it on the outside of the gum line. Pray for his little mouth. He only wants me during this and in turn, I can not get anything done around the house until he goes to bed.

And, on top of that, Blay's heating unit on his side of the house was out. There is a switch or something on the unit downstairs that's off or on or something and it shouldn't be. We just put the oil heater in his room last night and he stayed nice and toasty.

I pray I can get more done tomorrow after work especially since it won't be happening today due to church tonight.

Here is a picture of Blay playing in the leaves with his daddy on Saturday. I wish he would of done this with me on Monday!



OH yeah, we have a big birthday for someone dear tomorrow! I have a little surprise for her, well, Blay does.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers