Prayer Requests: Our safety and health. John taking care of Blay. I think mainly patience while taking care of Blay.
So far, the weather has been great and we are literally crammed in a car with luggage seperating Nikki and myself in the backseat now that we have picked up Brooke from the airport. The good thing we don't have a long drive to Port Canaveral.
Here's a pic of our current riding situation.

I will try to write an update while we are gone but I am not sure if I can. Take care all and I'll talk to you soon!!!




1 comment:
Wow Christy! Sure hope no one gets car sick!!! Hope you have a wonderful time on your trip...and that Blay and Daddy have some great bonding time too. Praying for your safety - Look forward to pics and stories when you get back:-) Love you girl!
Post a Comment