He ate a few french fries and a couple bites off his burger but nothing more. Once we got home, I let him go outside for what remainder of daylight there was left and he did nothing but fuss! I brough him in, made him a 'picnic' in the living room floor with his dinner, still, no eating.
I finally talked him into taking a bath. This was even a long, drawn out battle. After a few minutes in the bathtub, he was happy as could be and started playing some. He also started passing some gas. Here is a picture of him saying 'I pooted' while he was in the tub.

And yes, he is laughing and smiling because he thought it was just sooo darn funny!
After his bath, things went back down hill, mainly after we finally talked him into putting something on other than his socks. He wanted a strudel so we made him one but he still wouldn't eat. I think his molars were bothering him and he was sleepy but I still do not know.
He finally, about and hour and 15 minutes past bedtime, collapsed in my arms, on the couch, watching Cars. I had been standing up holding him all night because he would not let me sit down. I somehow did but I think it was because he was exhausted. John and I put him to bed and slept all night long and was in a great mood this morning. I am going to miss my little guy next week. Please pray for all of us as I will be without my two men for 7 days!!!!
Oh yeah, the doctor isn't going to do anything about my gallbladder at the moment. If it starts acting up again, I will be sent for a HIDA scan on my gallbladder to check its functionality.




1 comment:
Poor Blay...and poor Mommy! Glad you all got a full night's sleep and woke up to a happier baby boy:-)
Spider bite is better - less pink/red - less swelling. But man does that shot still hurt!
Post a Comment