Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The New 'TOY'

Okay, I know it says 'TOY' and it is, for Blay and his daddy. But in all honesty, I think it is for his daddy most of all. John's new 'toy'? A Kubota tractor, in UT orange. The picture below is of John and Blay on the toy the night John brought it home. This was last Friday. Good pic dad!



We took it to the land Saturday and Blay rode on it a little but John did a lot of work around the land with it. Our driveway is much better now! Blay also discovered tadpoles on Saturday. They are swimming around the dam at our pond. I put one in my hand with a little water and transferred it to Blay's hand. He thought it was the neatest thing. His facial expression was all I needed.

Last night, we went back to the land last night so John could mow the pond area and play on the tractor some more. Here are some more pictures with all of us on the tractor. Me? I'm learning to drive the thing....





Before the wind picked up last night, Blay and I went back to the pond to see if there were still some tadpoles. I pointed them out to him and he wanted to 'touch them'. I picked a couple more up again and let him hold them. This was until our big puppy dog decided she wanted in on it and got us soaking wet by jumping in the pond next to us. She then decided she wanted to shake her wet self getting us drenched. This ended up in us going in for the rest of the night!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers