Has it ever been! I wish I would of taken pictues but everything is in it's place for the next 6 months so I didn't have the camera just 'sitting around' for all the cute moments between Blay and his cousin Elijah.
I had Elijah from Sunday to tonight. He's on Spring Break this week and my little sister needed a sitter for some of the week. I volunteered. Blay and Elijah had a blast playing! Blay did not know what to do with himself while Elijah was here. We even had to move the basketball goal from the nursery to the living room to give them more room to play! It was soo cute!
Blay had another great day at school. If he would only have those days for me. He's cutting an eye tooth and a molar right now so he's not being himself. He's also suffering from allergies with this crazy weather. Poor thing gets rid of the snotty nose only for it to turn cold and SNOW all over again, causing yet more snot!
Elijah and I went to a playground today and had fun. Yes, we were crazy (we were the only ones on the playground and walking around the war memorials) and played out in the freezing, snowy weather. He was in the house all day yesterday so he and I spent some time together while Blay was at school. We then went to Burger King then taught him how to shop grocery sales with coupons! He thought I was crazy.
I think Blay hated to see him leave. He gave Elijah a couple big hugs and kisses before they left. I tried to get Blay to eat some more dinner but all I could get down him was 3/4 a banana. Another early morning for him I'm sure!
We're now awaiting the arrival of Mamaw Judy!




No comments:
Post a Comment