Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

I know I'm a little late but we've been busy.

On Saturday before Easter, we all went to my step mom's parents house for lunch and an egg hunt. Blay and I got there early so he could eat and go down for a nap before everyone arrived.

After laying down with him, he went to sleep only to be awakened a little too early by me so the kids could go hunt. They didn't want to wait on our little man any longer.

Blay did collect some eggs that day. He really wasn't awake or all that into it until the very end when the majority of the eggs were already gone. We got some good video footage of him at least trying.

After church on Sunday, I feed him lunch and put him down for a nap. After he woke up, we loaded up and went to my mom's house for an egg hunt and dinner. Blay had a blast with the eggs. He knew what to do on Sunday but was more interested in the dogs at the neighbors house that stayed at the fence. Blay even feed one of them a soccer egg with candy in it.

He also got to enjoy the trampoline with mommy and nana and poppy. He had a little playmate, his cousin Gavin. The picture below looks like Blay is putting him in his place. Enjoy this one and a few more. I have posted all of them on his Picasa site. The link is to the right.




1 comment:

Jill...Dale, Addie & Lilah said...

I'm anxious to see how Addie does with her Easter eggs. We're having a delayed Easter this year.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers