Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day!!!

Good afternoon everyone! Happy April 1st. Spring is here and Easter is around the corner. Where has time gone. Blay is now 18 1/2 months old. It seems like yesterday we were just bringing him home from the hospital. I kind of miss those days.



We had a busy week and weekend. The above picture is from Fort Benning, GA. It's three generations of Duncan men. Last Thursday, John, Blay and myself drove to Fort Benning, GA to meet up with the rest of the Duncan clan for Pops' OCS Hall of Fame events. There was a formal dinner on Friday (thanks Aunt Judy and Uncle Joe for keeping Blay) and the actual induction was Saturday. Blay and I missed the induction because it occured during his naptime. Here are some pictures...







We left Friday night to arrive home at midnight to try and miss all the severe weather that was happening on Saturday. Also, on Saturday, I got my new dryer! I love it! Then, later Saturday night we went to church. We had a cookout and camp meeting to end revival month. It was a great service and singing.

Sunday, we just hung out at the house and went to church. Monday, Blay and I did about the same as Sunday, minus the Church.

Yesterday, Blay went back to school. He was a little timid at first but as soon as he saw Ms. Sharon, he was happy and blew me a kiss bye. He's rotten but I love him. We are goingt o try to go outside today since it isn't supposed to rain today and is suposed to be 71 degrees. We'll see if that happens.

March pictures are up on Picasa so please take a look at them and enjoy!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers