Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weird kind of day

Today was a weird kind of day in regards to Blay's schedule. First, he slept until 8 am. That is LATE for Blay. He's usually up no later than 715 every morning. Then, he did not take his first nap until about 1215 which completely messed up my planning on WalMart (no one is there in the middle of the day).

Once he woke up, he ate lunch and we headed to WalMart. Jill, Blay had an Addie fit but thankfully, he realized I was in control and he had better listen to me. He was great through the first 30 minutes of shopping and that was it. He threw a fit around the tomatoes...with A LOT of people around looking at me.

He wanted out so I got him out and put his shoes on. Well, he took off towards the clothing. Once I got him, I put him back in the buggy and that is when the fit started. Once he calmed down and we were down the isle, I let him get back out but only to be carried. He was not allowed to get down. After that he was fine. He even sat in the buggy (with a bribe of yogurt melts) while I checked out and out to the car. Once outside, he was enamored the armored truck sitting outside the door. It was funny!

He's been in a tempermental mood tonight and I think it is only because he had one nap today. He was fine until 7 but now he's finally in the bed and sleeping soundly. I think he's anxious for his daddy to come home tomorrow (WE MISS YOU) and for his Pops to come in (even if for one night before he goes back to Korea).

I've got to go clean, clean, clean....does it ever end.

PS - HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICKY!!!

1 comment:

Jill...Dale, Addie & Lilah said...

Oh yes...I know that kind of fit...the stares, the looks...oh yes. And always at Walmart. Unfortunately the puffs didn't work for us:-(

Good luck with the cleaning - It never ends!

Love Jill

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers