The other day, when I was getting his lunch ready, he climbed up in my chair at the kitchen table and was sitting there ready to eat and got mad when I placed him in his highchair. He eventually calmed down and ate lunch. This morning, after breakfast, he climbed up in my chair at the kitchen table and just sat there and played. Here are several pictures of him, one of them is of him doing his 'touchdown' and the other is him showing his muscles off, and then clapping after doing both.




Before naptime, he discovered he could climb onto his hobby horse now that sits on the back porch. He can ride it now that his feet barely touch the floor so I placed him in it. Well, he climbed out and then climbed back in. Here are a couple of pictures of how he ended up when he tried to climb in himself.


John will be home tonight so we are very excited about that. We get to keep him for 2 days at least.
Last night, since John wasn't here, Blay went with me to a jewelry party. He was his usual self of being a flirt and running around checking things out. He chased Tracy's cat, Boo-Boo around for a while and checked out the jewelry ladies toenails a few times. They were painted kind of funky so he thought that was just cool. Not to mention, she had on leapard print sandals. The thought those were even cooler.
Well, I've got to get moving. I've got to get some things done today and have a quick trip to the dollar store!




1 comment:
Addie and I are going to the Dollar Store today too - in search of a Thanksgiving "something" for the front door:-)
Jill
Post a Comment