Hey guys, I know it has been a while but we've been busy, and sick! I started feeling bad last week and am just now over it. I thought I was getting the flu with the achy bones, etc but then I started feeling nauseated, etc. I finally got sick Sat. morning around 430 am (after being up since 3 am feeling sick) which felt great! I got to see my dad off for his hunt and leaving for home.
Blay luckily has not gotten this virus or whatever it was that I had. I can finally eat small meals and keep it in, which is better than what I've been doing the last few days.
We are in Kingsport and have been since last Fri and will spend Thanksgiving up here. Blay is having a ball seeing his cousins, grandparents, and all the other family members that don't get to see him a lot. I hope I can keep him well from this trip, it is winter time.
Speaking of, it was spitting snow this morning pretty good. It isn't doing anything now. There's a chance of it tomorrow too. I wish it would snow like it did up here on Friday. It was pretty.
No pictures right now but I have uploaded some new ones to Picasa. They are the album's labeled with Nanaw. I haven't edited them yet, but will get to it soon!
Gobble Gobble!!!




1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better! There's nothing worse than being sick at the holiday...and I'm sure Blay had little mercy for his sick Mommy!
I hope you have a wonderful time in Kingsport...and I hope we can see each other very soon...
Love, Jill
Post a Comment