Monday, November 17, 2008

Lots of Food and Fun

Okay, I know Thanksgiving is still a week away but we got started a little early yesterday.

After church, we went and got Blay's power Jeep from the neighbors. She sold it to me for only $10!!! I could not pass up on this. Everytime Blay is over there, in there garage, he climbs on the Jeep to try to drive it. At times, he knows to press the gas pedal to go forward but he can't figure out how to do both at the same time. His daddy tries to help him but I think it may take a few times before he gets the hang of it. Here's some pics of him on the Jeep.





After Blay's lunch and an afternoon nap (he's only been taking 1 until today, we were back to 2), we all got ready to head to my Mom's house for an early Thanksgiving dinner. Blay, well, he started throwing his ham and bread as soon as we sat down. Needless to say, there was too much going on for him to eat. He didn't want to have any part of it then. Mom and Mark and John tried to feed him as well but he wasn't having it.

He played with Cousin Elijah for a while after dinner. THey watched Spongebob together and enjoyed climbing under the coffee table. Here are some pictures of them.











My mom had several family members Blay hasn't ever seen over, and possibly won't make next year. My Granny and Pappaw were there with my cousin Mycayla. My step dad's parents were there, Rose and Joe, and Willie (my sister's beau) grandfather was there. Blay got to play and spend time with all of them. We all had a good time. Blay finally ate and what was it??? A piece and half of pineapple upside down cake. Thanks Mom, it was delicious. What I got to eat of it anyways!

Here's some pics of Blay with the family.





I don't have any pictures of Blay with Rose and Joe but they enjoyed him too. I think yesterday just prepped all of us for some belt expanding next week! Oh, we can't wait. But Thanksgiving already! Where has the year gone!?!?

1 comment:

Jill...Dale, Addie & Lilah said...

I wish our families could work out having Thanksgiving meals on different days!

How old is Elijah now???

Jill

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers