There has been a lot going on since we got back from vacation so I am going to try to make this as short as possible.
First, Blay got another viral infection. Hand, Foot, and Mouth virus (aka Fifth Disease). This is the second time he has had this virus. This time, the rash turned to blisters but luckily, they are starting to fade. He's feeling much better. Now, we are dealing with cutting of some more teeth. I think he is trying to cut his molars due to the poopage we have had the past day or so. I know, gross right, but it's true.
Second, Blay has really learned to mimic much of what I do. For instance, if I don't get to the dirty diaper before he does to put in the diaper genie, he will take it and put it in the genie (if he can open it). If he can't open it, he'll lay it on top of the genie or next to it.
Another thing he is doing, is putting clothes back into the washer or dryer when I take them out to fold or transfer. He knows the clothes go in there so he takes them, even his daddy's blue jeans and drags them back to try and put them in the dryer. If he sees me pulling clothes out of the washing machine, he will start pulling them out with me to help out.
Blay has also learned to start picking up his toys a little. He still has a long way to go but he gets the idea of what he needs to do when I'm doing.
This is all I can think of right now. I need to go check on him again. He's been napping for 2 1/2 hours so far. I've gotten some things done, this being one of them. I'll also need to prep his lunch because he will be hungry when he gets up.
I have updated the Picasa site so make sure you visit to the left!!!
PS - Don't forget to vote!!! McCain/Palin 08!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment