Well, Blay went to the doctor Friday and the verdict: an Upper Respiratory Infection. Treatment: none other than what I am already doing. This means, Benedryl twice a day (to help with the allergies and to help dry up the snot), a vapor bath every other day, and to keep saline spray and suctioning his nose. The others are a cinch but the cleaning of the nose is horrible now that he's older. He does NOT like mommy after I finish cleaning out his nose. Daddy has to help hold him down but I'm doing the work so he goes to daddy. I'm used to it though. He does that every now and then.
Blay went on to spend the night with his Yanna and Papaw on Friday and I got him back yesterday lunch. We ate Chic-Fi-Lay and then went to Wal-Mart. I had to pick up some stuff to make breakfast for Sunday School and some other odds and ends we would need this week.
Blay slept good last night. He went to bed at 9 (30 minutes early) because he only had one nap yesterday and was not a very nice or happy person. He woke up in a good mood, even after coughing some last night during his sleep.
He played in the nursery today and had a good time. He's now sleeping peacefully (after a dose of Benedryl) and is not coughing. He's getting over the infection, slowly but surely.




1 comment:
Blay still better?
Jill
Post a Comment