First though, I'm going to let you know what we did. On the 11th, we drove to Kingsport to stay with John's dad who flew in from Korea for 4 days because of a Korean Holiday. Sunday, we got up and drove to VA for the Greene (John's grandmother's) family reunion. We then drove back to Kingsport, ate dinner and rested some before getting back in the car and driving 9 1/2 hours to Florida at 8 pm. Blay stayed awake for a while and then started fighting sleep. Every time he'd start to doze, he'd jump (taken from his daddy) and wake himself up and would start crying. We stopped for gas and a bathroom break and I got in the backseat with him. He took my pillow and went to sleep 5 minutes later. This was at MIDNIGHT! I took over driving about 300 am so John could sleep a little.
We got to Florida about 515 in the morning and went in and crashed until Blay woke us up at 720 for breakfast. Since we had just gotten there, we went to Denny's and then to the store. Here are some pictures and a video from the first day. I'll tell more later.
PS - The answer to the last quiz question about Blay's favorite veggie is mashed potatoes. He eats peas and green beans with them. With macaroni, he sucks the cheese off and throws the noodles!




No comments:
Post a Comment