Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Something New

Blay and I, after a long morning and afternoon, went to the Imagination Station in Collegedale after his nap. He had a blast on the swings, tires, etc. Here are a few pictures to show you! The long mornings and afternoons are here because Blay is teething rather badly this week. I can't feel any molars but he is cutting a bottom tooth. He wasn't this bad with the first two bottom teeth so I don't know if it is a mix of the bottom with a molar or what. He's been irritable and not wanting to cooperate like normal on easy things like changing a diaper. Needless to say, he's tested my patience the last few days. After we left the imagination station, we went to, you guessed it, WalMart. I had to get money from them for breaking my net in my car and then pick up a few things, mainly for the Amish Friendship bread and for Blay. We ran out of bananas, graham crackers, yogurt snacks, and vanilla wafers today, so I had to get some for him. He's sleeping now. He was getting irritable talking to his Mam-maw Judy and Pap-paw Doug on Skype tonight. They watched him play football with mommy and throw her pens everywhere! Here are a couple more pics of today and a video for John, who's back out of town. :o(

1 comment:

Jill...Dale, Addie & Lilah said...

Hopefully Addie and Blay can have a playdate there sometime soon:-)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers