I haven't written in a few days because not much has been going on. Blay stayed with my dad on Saturday so John and I had a date day. We did too much shopping, movie, dinner, and then more shopping. Have you seen Dark Knight yet? If not, you gotta go!! If so, what did you think?
We got Blay back at the hospital Sunday while visiting my grandmother. She's having stomach pain and they have not determined what if andthing is causing it. So please just pray for her.
Blay and I have been couped up in the house all week. It has been raining since Monday morning thanks to Tropical Storm Faye. I'm not complaining though, our grass actually is green today and all my flowers are beautiful. Thank you Lord! Now, if we can just get more rain after this within a week. I don't think I can take another 3 week drought.
Blay and I may go out tomorrow. I am going to join a gym this week. I'm determined to get my body back in shape. I hate huffing and puffing when I didn't before. I am also going to go and look for a curtain rod for our bathroom. The one I bought was too short. I'm finally getting around to do some more decorating. I'm tired of seeing bare walls.
Also, pray for John. He's leaving tomorrow for another trip. He's going to Pittsburg but will be back on Friday around lunch. He'll be home until Tuesday morning and then, off we go to California!!!
Don't forget to check out the quiz!




1 comment:
We added John's Travels to our prayer list on the blog - Hope you don't mind! I'm just waiting on the Somerville / Fayette Co. trip:-)
Love, Jill
Post a Comment