Blay woke me up at 5 am this morning screaming and crying. After about 20 minutes, I got a bottle for him, and rocked him for a few minutes then put him back in bed. Again, the screaming and crying began. I let him do it for about 20 minutes (he was only off and on this time before being completely on the last couple minutes) before I went back in there this time. Again, I got him up and rocked him. Within minutes he was asleep. So I laid him back down, he woke up, of course, and started crying. He cried about 30 secs and was out cold until 915 this morning! No, I didn't sleep until 915. I got up at 630 to check on him and covered him up and went back to bed until 750. It felt good to 'sleep in' a little.
We are going to meet John in a little bit on his way thru town. He's coming thru town from Bear Creek, Alabama (aka The Boonies) to Kingsport for more work. We're going to meet him for dinner and then a Wal-Mart trip before we come back home. We'll see him again tomorrow when he's supposed to be home for a few days! Yea!
Okay, now back in time. The video I'm posting is from my dad's birthday last February (2007) when we let him in that I was having a baby. I was ten weeks when this took place at my grandparents house. I hope you enjoy!
PS--This is the first time any one's seen this. We weren't able to figure out how to send it (file is too big) for family to see. This seems like yesterday and to think, it's been a year and a half!




No comments:
Post a Comment