Thursday, August 14, 2008

Before the big event

Well, Blay slept better all night. He was asleep by 930 pm and slept until 750 am this morning. While he just cried out a couple times, we did not have a repeat of last night. Blay is a little 'sick'. He's got the snotty nose and the sneezies. Since we go to the doctor tomorrow for the 1 year check up, we'll check him out then, just before more shots.
We met John last night in Ooltewah for dinner and a quick Walmart trip before he took off again. He went to Kingsport but will be home tonight for a few days at least!!!! Yea! I am excited and I know Blay will be.

The 'back in time' for today is baby shower pics. I was going to try to get some from each but I don't have all the pics. Some are on a disc with John. The ones I am attaching are from work and from the family shower here in Chattanooga 1 1/2 weeks before Blay arrived. I don't miss this, especially since it was in the hottest August I think I've ever been in...


The one on the left is the shower we were given at work and the picture on the left is a picture from the family shower at the Ronald McDonald house....wow, was I big or what!



1 comment:

Jill...Dale, Addie & Lilah said...

Amen to that hot August part! I was four months pregnant with Addie at that time...and August was the only month I was sick. All day sick for the entire month. Thank goodness fro Zofran! Did I mention we were in Las Vegas for a week where is was 110 degrees???

It's so hard to believe your baby boy is already a full year old! Time is going by so quick! Let me know when you figure out how to slow it down!

Love, Jill

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers