Well, 4 more days until my baby is no longer a baby. That's right, the big 1 is coming on Friday. I'm happy and sad. I know I'll cry so I'll go ahead and tell everyone I did. Everything is pretty much planned for his party on Saturday. It'll be a long day but it will be worth it for my little one.
John came home on Friday evening and kept Blay and I went for a girls night out with some other girls from our church. We ate very bad food and played Cranium. I've never played it before. It was fun.
Saturday we went shopping for a little bit and did yesterday. Blay got two more birthday presents yesterday from John. One is a ball gym and the other was a new pool with a roof.
He likes the gym mainly because of all the balls that are with it.
He loves balls. We'd go by them at Walmart and he'd go crazy saying ball and waving his arms. It's soo cute!
John is out of town again this week so Blay and I will have fun with his new birthday gifts until John gets home on Thursday to play with him. Then he gets even more on Saturday. Where we're going to put all of them I don't know.
Well, I guess I'll go. Not much going on at the moment. I'll let you know if that changes any.





1 comment:
What kind of party are you giving him?
Post a Comment