Friday, February 12, 2010

It's gotta give right?

I mean seriously. I love snow, always have and always will but I have never seen so much snow fall in one winter than this winter. A 'blizzard' of sorts came through two weeks ago. Before that, we had about 4 inches than about 1 inch and last weekend we had a dusting. Now, it is snowing again and daycare is letting out.

What's more? It's supposed to do this again on Sunday night into Monday am. I just don't know if I can take anymore snow right now. One or two good snows and I'm happy, not 5 or 6. I love the fact God likes to cover our earth in this pretty blanket but a break from the wet stuff, rain included, would be nice for a couple weeks.

And the funniest thing about all the snow? That the meeting in Washington DC for global warming had to be cancelled because of the blizzard that hit them earlier in the week! That's a good joke! And a real one at that.

With this said, I have to jump off here, wrap things up at work and head out in this mess with all the CRAZY people, I mean people of this town to go pick up my handsome and loving men...

Be safe and have fun. Twitter me later!

Love to all,


No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers