I am still coughing and last night I had to go sleep in the living room in the recliner just so I could quit coughing and sleep, without waking anyone but the cat. Chloe doesn't mind tho, she follows me and will sleep with me where ever I may end up.
Blay got promoted to the Older Two Year Old class at school yesterday. I was sad. It's noteasy hearing him say "I want to go to Ms. Amy's class", which is the class he was just moved from. We finally got Ms. Amy in there as a full-time teacher and she was awesome! I hated he had to leave her in such a short time but everyone talks great about his new teacher, Ms. Tracy. She will even help them get potty trained (I hope).
More news, John finished painting the guest hall and bathroom this week and we have moved on to the dining room. I found two prints at Kirkland's yesterday. They are very similar to the two I currently had bought but the are more 'formal' looking and have better frames. I am just on the hunt for a larger picture now to put above my eventual buffet.
Well, this about sums up my life for the past week. We have a fun filled weekend coming up with the inlaws coming in for a visit. We are going to try to go to the aquarium and the Imax while they are here!
Love to all,




1 comment:
Sounds like you need to rest!!! Hope the meds help and you're feeling better very soon:-)
Post a Comment