Sunday we woke up to snow and a light dusting and it continued to snow all day thus causing Blay's school to close yesterday. That was kind of convenient since John was off work for President's Day. John took Blay out to play in what snow was left from the warm sun that appeared. Then, it started snowing again on my way home from work.
This is what our house and surroundings looked like this am when we woke up. Keep in mind that we had about a dusting a dusk on Monday.


I love when God paints the Earth. I makes the Earth seem so at peace and serene. I love to look for animals and watch them play in the snow. I like to play in the snow but I'm ready to give up the snow for a while and have spring-like weather. I'm past the winter, especially since I couldn't get out any to go hunt.
On another note, I am sick, again. I have another sinus infection but this time it is starting to settle in my chest. I have started myself on Mucinex D with thanks to my best buddy Jill but I have a feeling it isn't going to work this time. If not, off to the doctor I go. Speaking of, Blay goes for his 2 year visit on Thursday. I'm anxious to see how he has progressed and if he has moved up the percentiles any? He's been stuck between 15 and 25 percent since he was born. He's even dropped to 10% at times.
I have slacked recently in several things. One of course is blogging, two is my monthly meal plan, three is couponing, and four is laundry. Between being sick, working, chasing a two year old, and this crazy weather I feel like I just keep running around in circles. I was kind of looking forward to being home today so I could get caught completely up on my laundry, grocery stocking, and some house cleaning. I will have to do that now on another day.
Well, I guess I should run and work. I have to go pick up my hubby here shortly to bring him to his new-to-him truck we just purchased. Little did we know, when you have children, you have to 'up-size' everything!
Love to all,




No comments:
Post a Comment