Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Way too long

Okay, so I haven't made good yet on my goal to try and do better with my blogging. Last week, I was out of town for two days for work. Then, we had 'inclement weather'. Pretty much, a dusting on the grass and about an inch of snow on the roads. So I had to work from home on Thursday and Friday. Doing this doesn't leave much time for extracurricular internet work with a 2 year old.

Over the weekend, I wasn't feeling well and had a lot of catching up to do since I had been gone for a couple days. I do have a few pictures of my little baby in the snow with his daddy. They are actually kicking it up on the 4 wheeler. I am too much of a baby to go outside when it was as cold as it was, even though there was snow on the ground. We woke up many mornings the last two weeks with temperature around 10 degrees and not getting any higher than 20 for the high. Add the wind and mountain elevation, I'm out!!!

I promise I will post some pictures of my little snow 'wheeler' when I get a chance. I will also continue to update Picasa with the remaining pictures of 2009 and get a good start off to 2010.

I have a praise that our friends were able to sell their house without even having to put it on the market. However, they are still in need of prayers to be blessed with a little one. I will also update my prayer requests soon.

Well, off to work I go again. It's not a good day today! Love to all you!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers