Definitely not living up to one of my goals for the year. I just don't know where time seems to go in one day!
Not a lot has happened since the last post though. Blay has and is cutting his 3rd, 2 year molar and had to be out of school last Wednesday because of his 101 fever associated with it. Other than that, just his and my usual allergies. It never fails, if I get it, he gets it or if he gets it, I get it. Weird?
We didn't do too much last weekend. I did finally get a frame and a mat for John and my wedding picture to hang on the hallway to our bedroom. It goes perfectly next to my bridal picture. It's a hallway of wedding!
We are working on, or shall I say, John is working on stripping the wallpaper in the other hallway. It's just such a daunting task, neither one of us want to do it. I really need to because I'm the one who doesn't want it there. That hallway and the guest bathroom are the only two places now with wallpaper.
I have picked out a color for our dining room. John bought a new rug for the living room. We will slowly work our way through the house and have it finished. I am determined to have the thing decorated before we move again. Not that we are doing that any time soon.
I did find a really cool site for the style prints I was looking for in my dining room. It's a site called Fulcrum Gallery. The link will take you to the many different style of cafe pictures they carry. The pricing isn't bad, you just have to watch the sizing versus the pricing. I have found the two I recently bought at Kirklands on that site and one that I currently have in my kitchen. I haven't looked at any other categories but I believe I will if I can't find a picture for my bathroom!
I know I'm not the best at blogging or picture uploading but I have uploaded the very few pictures I have taken so far this month. You can check them out to the right on my Picasa site. I am going to try to get some more this weekend, especially if it snows. Yes, they are calling for the white fluffy stuff across the state. I don't know how excited I am but at least it will be the weekend!
Shall I also mention how proud I am of my little sister. She's reached 'adulthood' today. She's purchased her first home for her and my nephew! I am so proud of her. It took her a long time to get here but she did it!
Okay, so I should really go and work on work. I am just to anxious to leave here and do a little shopping before picking up the boys since I couldn't do it on lunch.
Love to all!




2 comments:
This weather is so crazy! I hope we all get enough of the "white stuff" to enjoy this time. Unfortunately I think it's going to mess up our trip to Alyssa's first bday party in Clarksville though:-(
Thank you!!!!!! I'm finally Happy in my life. Probably since I have and have always had the best role model, my sister :)
Post a Comment