
It is impossible to name just one thing that I love this week because there is just soo much love this time of year, from almost everyone! It's impossible not to love this time of year unless you are a Scrooge! (Snap out of it Mandy!)
On this TILT day, I will definitely have to say that I love, love, love decorating our house for the holidays. This year it is a little different though because we are in a new house. One that I have never decorated much before. Not to mention that I haven't even finished decorating it since we have moved in!
We are in a bigger house than we were last Christmas and just trying to figure out where and how I am going to decorate has slowed me down some. I have about 4 or 5 totes with most of it being ornaments and lights. There are so many different things I still need (and want) to decorate with but I don't know if I will ever get to get them for this house.
The favorite part of any house I have always loved to decorate is the mantle. I don't know why but that is the best to me. I am sure my tree will get there one day soon though. I just haven't found the niche of exactly what and how I want to do that.
This year, I have a smaller, more narrow mantle so I haven't figured out how to decorate it yet either. I don't think I'll have enough room for the small things I put on there along with the fresh greenery and cranberries I love to put on it. I also have some huge, and I mean huge pinecones I brought home with me from Lake Tahoe a few years ago that I add to the mantle.
With all the decorating and deciding, I don't know how I can love to do it all but I do. This year, I have an even greater love for it and to make it one of the best and that's because of Blay. He so far is loving Christmas, even though he is still a little confused on it all but lights, trees, and all the decorations makes his little face light up. That is the greatest love of all for me!
Link the title and want to join in on the TILT fun? Check out: http://thediaperdiaries.net/




1 comment:
I love decorating too. My mantle is also my favorite because the kids can't touch it. I used to love my tree, but the kids like to "hug" it and occasionally I find all the ornaments clustered in the front. The mantle is untouchable!!
Post a Comment