I guess I could say with poo...yep, poo. Blay went poo in the potty on Sept 25th for the first time. He was so excited! He got to flush and everything! For a reward, he got some M&M's. He was soo excited, he went back and did it again a few minutes later! More M&M's for a reward. Those are his favorite so that's what I use to coax him. What helped? I believe the 'Once Upon a Potty for Him' video I purchased at Toys R Us that day. In the second round of watching it, he made poo!!!! Way for videos.
Has he done it since? Yes, once, while we were on vacation in Florida. He made small poo but all the same, it was poo, in the potty. He was very, very excited to of done it, especially on vacation! He was spoiled all week so there really wasn't much to give him when he did that because he had already had everything.
We had a good time in Hollywood, FL. Blay absolutely loved going and his favorite part was the swimming pool. We went to the beach the first day but he did not want anything to do with it. He wanted to go back to his pool. So we did and he turned into my little fish. I worked with him Monday-Wednesday trying to teach him different things about swimming. He can't swim but I got him started on some small things like jumping, kicking his feet, and blowing bubbles with his nose on top of the water.
John was there for a conference with work so Blay and I spent the mornings in the pool, had lunch then naps, and if possible, went back to the pool. He was crazy about it. We drove around some in the evenings towards Miami and South Beach and then up to Fort Lauderdale.
Since then, I got sick, Blay started daycare, and then I got to start my new job. So far so good for all of us. We are still trying to adjust, Blay more than anyone. I don't know if he likes his new wake up time but I know he likes his new bedtime. He's out like a light in just a few minutes. He'll eventually get the hang of it, I hope.
I will post some pictures, and a cute video of my dancing Blay soon. I also will update the Picasa site soon with pictures from over the summer, etc.




1 comment:
I miss you!!!
Post a Comment