Friday, September 25, 2009

Fun filled weekend

I have been trying to get this posting done all week but some little 2 yr old hasn't cooperated enough with me during the mornings or nap time for me to be able to do so. So I'll do a really quick summary!

On Friday, while his daddy was out of town, Blay spent the night with his Poppa and Yanna with cousins Gabbie and Ashton. He had so much fun! I had a blast cleaning house :o(....

Anyways, he ate good, slept good, and played good. Here is a picture of him and Gabbie from Saturday morning!


On Saturday, after lunch and naptime, Blay nad I headed to a friends house to watch the UT game and to have a playdate. I don't know what Blay thought was going on. He was the only boy with three girls ages 1 -3 1/2. He had fun playing with them and played with them very well. When we were leaving, the 3 girls were in the bathtub and Blay wanted to join them. He got mad at me because he couldn't. He did however, have fun playing with Lilly, who was in his 1 yr class at church before he moved up.
Here are a couple of pictures of him and Lilly rolling around in the hay! :o)



Say Cheese!!!



Sunday, we did our usual routine of going to church and naptime. Monday and Tuesday were our normal days with Tuesday being recycling and grocery store/drug store day.

Wednesday, Blay woke up with some bad sinus issues. He's slowly continuing to improve. He's allowed limited outdoor exposure right now with all the heat and humidity here. I am trying to make sure he's well and the drainage is gone before we get on an airplane or I'll be in for a real fun trip!

Today, he is going to Mamaw & Papaw Little's while mommy goes and gets a much needed and long overdue haircut. We may also got look for some fall decorations before or after my haircut. But one thing we are going to do is buy diapers and the video Once Upon a Potty. I'm hoping it will help him understand and want to use the potty a lot more.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers