Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Meet Blaylock

I know, weird title right? Well, Blay named his finished pumpkin last night, Blaylock. When I finished carving it for him, and put a candle in it, we asked him what he wanted to name his pumpkin and he said Blaylock! So, that is what we named him.

Blay was fussy after school yesterday but I think maybe it was because he didn't get his nap out or something. He was rubbing his eyes and and such so I think he was just really sleepy. He was in a good mood when he and John picked me up from the doctor so who knows what happened. Probably me...but what can I say!

Here are some pictures of our completed Blaylock for you to enjoy!







I had planned on dressing Blay up in a Korean pajama outfit and hoping he would wear the little cotton Korean mask that they wear over there. I have yet to try it on him but I have to do that and I am going to do it tonight. I hope it fits but if not, do any of you have any cute, quick suggestions, for him and for me?

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers