Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Beginning of Pumpkin

Well, last night didn't go all as I had exactly planned but that happens a lot now a days. It's part of life and I can't controll every little minute of it.

To start with, Blay just completely dismissed me at daycare yesterday. When John and I got there, I spoke to him with the other kids and he just took off running, yelling 'Daddy' with his arms outstretched and went straight past me! I couldn't believe it! Needless to say, my feelings were hurt from my little man but he doesn't understand that. He wanted me after we got home so John had to take him outside so I could at least start dinner.

After we finished a great dinner, that didn't bother my belly, John and Blay went back outside so I could clean the kitchen up. Once that was done, I headed outside with my men so we could work on the pumpkin, and keep Blay from eating the worms and granddaddy long legs he kept finding. He calls spaghetti worms so...you get the picture!

We didn't get the pumpkin completely carved last night, but we did get the guts out of it so we can get going on the carving tonight. Blay has picked out a face from the carving book I bought last year. I would like to do a couple different ones but we only have one pumpkin....

Here are some pictures of us working on the pumpkin last night.




And, as the picture shows, I ended up doing most of the pumpkin gutting...Blay just wanted to see the seeds. Kai wanted in on some of the action too!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers