He didn't eat dinner very well but I found out the main cause why this morning when we dropped him off at daycare. He had 3 servings of spaghetti for lunch!!! And, still ate his afternoon snack. So much for trying to make the kid eat. He's getting a little belly on him now and it's soo cute. He needed to gain a little weight though so I'm not going to complain.
One good thing today, he went in this morning and gave John and myself both a hug and kiss and told us bye. Thanks to Ms. Stacie for being able to help us get his truck from him before we left. It would of been disasterous if one of us would of had to do it. He gave it up willing for her!! The joys of parenting! :o)
Okay, so two good things so far today. I just finished shopping a little on lunch at the JBF consignment sale in East Ridge. Great that I work two minutes from there right now! I got some really cute things for Blay at great prices. There was a special 25% off some items today and I just happened to pick up things he needed that were an additional 25% off. HOw great was that? Here's a quick run down:
J Khaki Red Cableknit Sweater $4.50 (was 6.00)
Cherokee tan Basketball Shirt $1.50 (was 2.00)
Levi's Navy Corduroy Pants $3.00 (was 4.00)
Voit Blue Windsuit $3.75 (was 5.00)
Kid Connection fleece hoodie w/ truck $3.00 (was 4.00)
Baby Gap orange/navy striped thermal shirt $2.25 (was 3.00)
Overall, I don't think that was such a bad trip! He still needs a few more things but they just didn't have them. I will just have to keep looking.




1 comment:
Wow! Two days of blogging in a row! So good to have you back:-)
You got some great deals today. I love consignment events:-)
Post a Comment