While at Kohl's, I looked at UT apparel, baby apparel, rugs, pictures, and decorations. I don't have a lot of harvest and Halloween and need to get new stuff other than what I have. Other than the rugs, I did buy a Halloween plaque for the front door. Isn't it cute? And only $7.
After Kohl's, we went to Wal-Mart. We got John a surprise (he'll get it Friday), a new mop, Blay a pair of new blue pants for the winter (they are 12 months but too big right now), some food for him to try, an All You magazine for me and Blay a toothbrush and toothpaste. Now that he has 6 teeth

with a new bottom one pushing through, it's time to start a good dental hygeine routine with him.
Here he is in his Diego pajamas trying to brush his teeth....


Blay played for a while outside tonight while I was watering the front yard. He likes to play in the sprinklers as I noted in the last post. I don't know what it is. He was also obsessed with carrying around his bubble wand tonight but he did not want to play with the bubbles.


Afterwards, we came in and Blay got his bath and ate his vanilla pudding. During which, he played with his ball popper among other things.

He is now peacefully sleeping and I am going to go finish cleaning things up so I can do it all over again tomorrow!!!
The DIEGO pj's are from Aunt Nicole, Uncle Willy, and Cousin Elijah
The BASEBALL outfit is from Yanna




1 comment:
Love the pumpkin plaque! Great deal!
Jill
Post a Comment