Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sorry

I know, I'm horrible at this. I don't keep this up like I probably should. We were busy over the weekend and during the end of last week so I just didn't get around to doing anything. Now, Blay is sleeping, something I wish I could be doing but I'll get there eventually. I can't sleep when John is gone for some reason. Yes, he's gone again but only for one night this week!!! I'm super excited about that.

Blay and I got out again for a little bit last Thursday. We had to take T to the vet. T is our orange tabby cat. His visit was great and gained 3/4 of a pound. He now weighs 10 pounds but looks like he weighs 15. Must be the fur or something.

Friday, we met John at a friend's house from church to fix my studs on my wheel so I could get my tires on. Afterwards, we went and ate at Portofino's in East Ridge. It was really good and Blay was great. He wanted to play with his daddy since he hadn't seen him in 4 days. We came home after that to rest for our long day Saturday.

Saturday, we dropped Blay off at Mam-maw and Pap-paw Little's so John and I could help my sister Nikki move into her townhouse. The first load was huge but the guys went back for a second load and that got 98% of the things she was either storing or using out of her house. Just pray that she and her future ex husband can sell the house so they don't lose it. Afterwards, John and I picked up Blay, then my car and headed to our weekly Wal-Mart trip. John and Blay didn't stay long because of the TN football game. I got home right before half time. I shopped for groceries while waiting for my tires to be put on. Finally!!!

Sunday, we went to church, both services and then a Chili/Soup fellowship after the evening service with our Sunday School class. We had a great turnout! One of the better ones we've had lately. I was happy since I was over this fellowship. Blay wasn't on his best behavior at the fellowship. He really wasn't into eating because of all the people and not being in a high chair to eat. He wanted to play more than anything. On top of that, he was sleepy due to a very short afternoon nap and his teeth were bothering him. He went to sleep on the way home but had to be awakened once we got here to change and stuff. He was not happy!!! I finally got him calmed down and got him to eat before putting him to bed.

Yesterday, John and Blay played after John got home from work for a while so I could clean up the kitchen. Blay ate great last night. Steak, mashed potatoes, peas, and green beans. He's not much of a snacker before bed here the last couple nights but I'm fine with that. He is sleeping good still.

Today, Blay and I went for a morning walk with Kai while we were watering the front yard. We played off and on during the day while mom was trying to get some more cleaning out and organizing done. Our house is upside down because of this new project. I got in over my head but I will get done eventually. My goal is to be done before we got to FLORIDA!!!

Well, someone is starting to stir (???) so I better go make sure he isn't cold. I love these cool nights and wonderful fall days!!!

1 comment:

Jill...Dale, Addie & Lilah said...

Can you get Blay to stay under covers on cool nights???

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers