Well, Blay now has 6 teeth. Four of them are on top and two of them are on the bottom. His molars are bothing him, even though they are not in yet and he is trying to cut another bottom tooth. I saw the whites of it yesterday. So I'd say, in about 3 weeks, he'll have 7 teeth!!! He hurts when he bites now, I can't imagine what it is going to feel like when they're in completely. Don't worry, he bites to play, not to be mean but I am teaching him not to do that.
Also, Blay played in the sprinklers today while John was watering the yard. That has become a daily chore since aerating and sowing grass seed. Blay likes to play in the sprinklers and to watch them. He had fun with Mommy doing it this morning too.
John and Blay also took a little trip through the neighborhood in the FJ. Blay loves to drive anything with a steering wheel so John took him for a ride. John had to leave before bedtime for his ball game and left this morning to go out of town so he did something 'special' for Blay. Blay loves it when John does something like this.
What's funny about the steering wheel? After church Sunday night, we were talking with some friends in the almost empty lot and Blay followed an older lady (I had no clue of who she was) to her car, climbed in her car to try and 'drive'. I got him out and that made him mad but he is obsessed with driving and steering wheels for some reason.
SATURDAY, Sept 21st
We went to some friends house to watch the UT game after we went to Lowe's and Wal-Mart. While at Lowe's, Blay saw the Life Sized 'talking' mummy and just stared at it. He would walk away looking for John but then turned around and went back to the mummy. I don't know what was going on through his little mind but I would of loved to of known.
After Wal-Mart, off to the Quist's house we went. We went in hopes of eating some and watching the game. It ended up being more of a play date than anything else due to the score and playing of our dear Volunteers. (To Dale and all you others, yea, we were chomped...enough said.) Anyways, Blay played with one of the girls he played in the nursery with, until he moved up. Her name is Lilly and she's a fiesty red head. She's almost 11 months old. They had a good time playing together, especially since it is Blay's first true play date.
Notice, in the pics, they are both dressed in TN but it didn't seem to help!!!


THANKS TO KARA FOR THE ADORABLE TN OUTFIT!!!
PS- New August Pictures on the Picasa site to your left




No comments:
Post a Comment