Today has been a better day for Blay and me. He woke up in a good mood and thus far as taken two naps. He will take another one before or during dinner today. He is still cutting his top two teeth but they are not bothering him as much today, or so it seems.
The neighbor girl, Kirby, came over to see him and he had a good time playing with her. He's not played a lot in the last few days so to see him playing and laughing was such a relief. I hope he stays in a happy mood and that the two teeth will come on in without much incident.
He slept all night last night without waking for the teeth. I did have his teething tablets laid out ready to go just in case so I wouldn't have to fumble with getting them out at 2 am. I think between not napping good yesterday, playing some, and going to two of John's ball games yesterday he was wiped out last night.
We are going to another ball game for John tonight. He is playing make up games from some of the rains we've been having here. I've made all mine up and already played the tournament. We didn't make it past the second round but Blay was there to support me the whole time and now we are going to support his daddy.
Well, off to try to get him to eat. Good news, he ate a jar of fruit this morning!!! He's not been eating food for a few days either!




2 comments:
I see you're getting the hang of this blog thing!! I like the picture:-)
I'm glad Blay had a good night with teething! What kind of teething tablets do you use? Addie doesn't have any teeth yet...just planning ahead!
Love, Jill
Post a Comment