Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Growing up

Well, Blay now officially has 4 teeth and they are coming in good. He is also taking steps all the time. The most he's still taken at one time is 4 or 5. He's getting a little more confident though. I give him a couple weeks before he's really walking.

We got to talk to Pops and Nanaw yesterday in Korea and see them. That is John's dad and step mom. John's dad is stationed there for a year. Blay didn't know what to think seeing his Pops on the computer screen. He kept touching the screen trying to touch Pops. They got to see his teeth and him take a couple steps.

It's really neat to talk to someone and see them from 8 K miles away. I've never got to do anything like that because I'm not that technologic advanced but Iu'm getting better.

Blay is sleeping good. I just wish his naps were how they used to be. He'll fight them and then when he does go down, it's just for an hour. I guess that is better than no nap at all though. I've had those days and he is a cranky little boy when he doesn't get his sleep.

His drinking whole milk has increased. He's now up to two bottles a day. He'll drink it straight from the fridge too. I'm still working on getting him to drink from a sippy cup. He doesn't know what to do with it just yet. That's the last feat I have to accomplish.

I hope you all have a good day and don't forget to vote for Blay's nickname from John!!! Can you figure out which one it is?

1 comment:

Jill...Dale, Addie & Lilah said...

Let me know the trick to the sippie cup when Blay figures it out! We've been working on that for 3 weeks now with no luck. What kind do you have? We're trying Avent.

Love, Jill

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers