Monday, June 30, 2008

New to me and Blay

Well, here we go. I am new to the 'blogging' world so we'll see how this goes. I don't know how much time I'll get to actually work on this since Blay is not being very cooperative today. He's cutting his top two teeth and boy, he's not happy and in a lot of pain.

His bottom teeth wer enot this bad at all. He woke up a couple times with the second one and once with the first one. So far, he's been up twice with this one during the night and very cranky during the day. I did not get to go to church last night because he was in so much pain.

I first htought it was his tooth until he started pulling and rubbing his ears and then that's when I thought it was his ears. Then this morning, diuring one of his laughing spells, I noticed his top center left tooth was just about through. He's running a low grade fever with these.

Orajel, teething tablets, Tylenol, and Ibuprofen have been our friends the last couple of days. I hope he'll take a good nap this afternoon (which he is currently doing if the garbage man doesn't wake him) because he didn't take a good one this afternoon.

I'll try to update daily but if not, I'll update it as often as possible and try to include pictures.

1 comment:

Jill...Dale, Addie & Lilah said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad you started a blog!!! We're going to have ours printed and bound for Addie on her first birthday:-)

If you're looking for a neat guestbook (i.e. if you like one similar to ours, you can like to Slide's page from ours:-)
http://dalejilladdie.blogspot.com

Love, Jill

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers