
Well, Blay woke up from a nap this morning crying and crying. I could not get him to calm down so we went for a car ride. That was at 1145. Guess what?? He is still asleep in the car in the garage. I will not wake this sleeping baby. Not right now.
I called the doctor today to see if they thought it was in fact him teething but to keep a close eye on him and his ear and fevers. They come and go and the ear rubbing comes and goes. If his fever creeps up again and he continues to rub on his ears, then I have to take him in to have his ears checked. They said this could go on until both top teeth break through. Only 1 of them is almost through.... help ....
Blay was excited after he woke up the first time this morning. He got another package in the mail from Nan-naw and Pops. He got a pillow turtle from Hawaii, a flower lei band for his head, and a Hawaii outfit. Mom and dad got some good Kona coffee. I can't wait to open it up!
The pictures show Blay playing with his turtle from
I called the doctor today to see if they thought it was in fact him teething but to keep a close eye on him and his ear and fevers. They come and go and the ear rubbing comes and goes. If his fever creeps up again and he continues to rub on his ears, then I have to take him in to have his ears checked. They said this could go on until both top teeth break through. Only 1 of them is almost through.... help ....
Blay was excited after he woke up the first time this morning. He got another package in the mail from Nan-naw and Pops. He got a pillow turtle from Hawaii, a flower lei band for his head, and a Hawaii outfit. Mom and dad got some good Kona coffee. I can't wait to open it up!
The pictures show Blay playing with his turtle from

Nan-naw and Pops and the other picture is him
with spiked hair! It's it adorable?!?!?!




1 comment:
LOVE the spikes!!! What a handsome little man!
Love, Jill
Post a Comment