I just wanted to share a couple pictures with you all.
The first one is of Blay playing on the swing set Sunday afternoon. It was a GORGEOUS day!!! I even went outside to 'play' with my men! And I do not got out in the winter....I'm to much of a wimp!
The next picture is of Blay last night working on his Cubbies stuff of Awana. He was actually coloring a picture of a stegosaurus with a pencil. This was part of "Under the Apple Tree". He was making it for his teacher Ms. Heather!
Is he just not the sweetest thing!
I also talked to his director today at school. I received compliments on our parenting because they said "He is the most mannered, well-behaved child". And "he is maturing very well". Let me tell you, nothing warms the heart of a mother more than that! That means we are doing something right, right? :)
Tonight is a full night....Lowe's, Moe's, and Church. Then off to the house for bedtime stories, prayers and bedtime.
We don't have anything to exciting planned this weekend. We are having dinner at my dad's because my sister and brother-in-law from CT are coming in for the long weekend! And, either before of after dinner with our family, my sister and niece will be coming to the house! I can't get enough of that little girl! Also, my other sister is getting married on Sunday to her beloved!
Busy Busy Busy!!!
Talk with you soon!






1 comment:
I'm the same way about going outside in the winter. By the time you get the bundled up enough to play, it's hard from the to move on the playground anyway! And don't forget the runny noses.
Post a Comment