Wednesday, March 9, 2011

So maybe,

I told a little fib. Just one of those little white lies?

I did give up FB for about, oh, I don't know, 4 days, and then succumbed to going back! I had too many people say, "where are you?", "I need to talk to you".  Isn't it strange how the people we have known our entire lives or for many years needs to get a hold of us, via FB!? 

I really do think I miss the good ol' days of writing handwritten letters and classic telephone calls. How and why did our society become so technology driven? Is this why things are so much more fast paced and people more stressed out?

Enough rambling, back to my 'whiteness'. I didn't keep my end of the bargain up on blogging!  I thought I would but by the time the wifely duties and mothering is complete at the end of the night, I am beat and just want to dive into my electric heated warm bed!  Then, if there is enough energy, I tried to read for a few minutes before that puts me to sleep.

I love love love blogging.  Did I mention that? I think we are just so caught up with getting more done in one day than we should allow ourselves.  This is the fast paced life styles we are all most of us are living today. I am sorry I disappoint some of you (no names mentioned) in my blogging but I am at least trying to keep you all updated with pictures, etc.   In fact, I am going to do another post with some pictures of Blay over the past month to show you our craziness, and it just took another big turn.

T-BALL!!!

That's right, Blay's first t-ball practice is on Tuesday and his first game is on April 2. This is the reason for the baseball themed blog. He is excited about playing t-ball and told the coach last night he wanted to be number 00 and have 'BLAY' on his back.

Well, I have rambled enough for now. Hopefully, I won't have to row to get Blay from school this afternoon since we have received about 3-4" of rain from Mother Nature today.

Love to all who read!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers