Tuesday, February 15, 2011

FB break

I know it has been more than one month since my last post. The last post was during our last big snow. I don't even remember what I talked about without going back and reading the actual post itself.

However, I am going to start updating on here more than before for the fact that I am taking a FB break.  I need a technology break.  I am backing off of the FB thing for a while so keep up with what is going on with our lives here, on our blog. This is the main reason I created the blog site!  :)

I will eventually re-activate my FB account but not this week (it's going to be hard I know) but I let it control too much of my life and I need to focus that time and energy on other areas of my life!

I hope you all understand.  If you need to talk, rant, rave, etc then feel free to just email me or leave a comment at the end of a blog.  :)

I will put some pictures up soon to the newest edition of our family! Little Georgia Coley Howell, my beautiful neice.

Also, I have uploaded some vacation pictures as promised to the Picasa site (see right).  I couldn't make two sites so I just included them on the one I am currently utilizing for Blay. 

Talk to you soon!

Christy

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers