Friday, September 18, 2009

Not as long

It's not been as long this time. Aren't you proud of me?! :o)

We've been a little busy trying to get the house cleaned, family visits, etc. Not to mention a very active little 2 year old.

Blay is finally over his little ear infection but has retroverted back to not sleeping again and wanting one of us to go to sleep with him. I think that is why he's been waking up two and three times a night and coming to our room. Last night I started the breakiing process of doing that, yet again. I hope he will work with me.

Along with not sleeping, he's been spitting up some and it is due to all this pollen in the air here. You would think with all the rain it would of cleared up but the day after a rain, it was right back to where it was. I put him back on his Zyrtec today hoping it will help him some.

And, in case you didn't know. Blay will start Daycare on October the 5th because I got a job. We felt he was ready (and willing) to go to school. He loves AWANAS and church and loved his MDO before we moved. The person it's going to impact the most is me!!! I will have a very hard time but I know it will be good for him.

Here are some pictures from August....















Blay helping me vacuum















Blay reading one of his favorite books: Goodnight Gorilla




















Blay on his BIG BOY bed















Blay attempting to potty

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers