Last night, he stayed with our neighbor, dubbed 'NaeNae' and her two kids while I went to dinner with my best bud Stef (aka Tigger) and our annual Christmas ornament exchange. She got me the cutest snowman family (of 3) and a UT ornament. Both are hanging on the tree proudly. I got her a Willow Tree ornament. We usually try to get each other an ornament that has meaning to to the other. It is a fun tradition.
After dinner, I went back to .... WalMart, again. I went to search for cat food, again, that they did not have again so I bought a different kind so T wouldn't starve. I also wrapped up buying and picking up the rest of the Christmas presents last night. After I got home, feed Blay a premeal snack, put on his warm fleece pj's and tucked him in bed, I got to wrapping. It only took me, oh, about 2 1/2 hours to finish everyone's!!! I'm so glad I am done.
Blay is currently taking his second nap of the day. I'm trying to get him down to one nap but he doesn't seem to feel well today. He'll be well rested for daddy to come home in a couple hours though.
Blay will open his Christmas from 'Santa' tomorrow morning, after he eats breakfast first. I'll post some pictures of that when I can. Enjoy the pics below though....
This is Blay dancing to the Backyardigans and showing off for Pops in Korea via Skype

Blay getting the remote to try and change the channel, notice the tongue? It's a Duncan thing

Blay trying to be like mom and drinking 'his' empty cup of morning coffee

Blay opening present 1 of 2 from Mamaw & Papaw Little on Saturday (#1 was clothing)

Blay opening his second present, a Backyardigans guitar




No comments:
Post a Comment