Anyways, I forgot to tell you that on Monday Blay had an official ID made. We did it for when we go to Hawaii and to have his information on file as a 'just in case'. He behaved very well that day and was a ham for the little old lady taking the pictures. He was smiling and blowing kisses at her. In his picture, he's even smiling.
We spent the day indoors thanks to the rain. And, Blay is having a teething spell (molars I think) so part of the day was a little rough. Oh yeah, he's got 8 teeth now!!!
We are looking forward to Mam-maw Judy coming tomorrow. She's our babysitter for Saturday while we go to the Christmas party for Sunday School. Well, she'll be here if she doesn't get snowed in! Kingsport always gets snow!
Here are some pictures from tonight. They are of when he discovered his dirt bike in the tree. I had to trick him with that so I could get him next to the tree. I know, it's only half decorated. That's because of the accident on Sunday!!!
The pj's are from his cousins, the Waterman's for his 1st birthday.


PS - I have updated Picasa, and don't forget, everyone can leave comments now!!!




1 comment:
Amen to that - we're glad to be rid of our rain too! It's so hard to be out and about with Addie when it's raining!
Post a Comment