Once we arrived home from Kingsport Saturday. I unpacked all our things and started laundry. Once John figured out his evening plans, I took off to see my Papaw (my mom's dad), for the last time. My papaw passed away Sunday morning a little before 11 am.
John, Blay, and myself went to visitation yesterday and I went today. Thank you to the Walker's for keeping Blay for me while I was at visitation. John's off once again out of town.
The funeral is tomorrow and Mamaw Little (Blay's former babysitter when I worked and his Yanna's mom) is going to watch him for me.
I will update with pictures, etc of Blay later on in the week and I promise to fix the new pictures added to Picasa. Below is the only picture Blay had made with his Papaw Gipson.





1 comment:
Praying for you and your family...
Love, Jill
Post a Comment