As you can see the BIG smile on his face. We got this little car for Blay for his birthday. It was an early gift but one of his little girlfriends from church has one and he kept 'taking' hers at the ballfield so we got him his own. He absolutly loves it and cries when you take him out of it.This was taken Sunday. John, Kai, and myself were outside with Blay a good part of the day between church services and most of it was spent with Blay playing or riding with his car. The funny part is that he really thinks he drives when he's going. Here's a video to show you how much he likes it....even in the rain....
I told you. He loves this car...
He is pretty much walking all the time now. He'll crawl to get to something to stand up so he can start walking. While he is still climbing up and down the stairs, that hasn't been as much now that he's figured out how to walk around everywhere. He's doing really well.
He also said a new word on Tuesday. He said "ove ou". That stands for I love you. I gave him a kiss on his forehead and gave him a hug and told him I loved him while he was sitting in my lap and he said it back. I admit, I got a little teary eyed. I couldn't help it. We're trying to get him to say it for his daddy but no luck yet. Ma-maw Judy did hear it though.

Here is a picture of Kai and Blay. I've never meet a dog like Kai who will let kids climb on them, pull her hair, and stick hands in her mouth. She just sits there...such a good doggie!!!
PS - The answer to the quiz for Blay's nickname from his daddy is Turkey.... Congrats to those who guessed it correctly.




1 comment:
I got Turkey right!!! Yeah me!!!
Love the car...looks like so much fun! Too bad Kai can't go for a ride.
Love, Jill
Post a Comment